|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|AT&T NOW HIRING Premises Technicians in Houston and Midland, TX|
Apply Online Today!
Join a company that values your potential
AT&T offers a competitive salary, company provided vehicles, iPad and tools and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, discounts on AT&T services and more!
Our Premises Technicians work both inside and outside and are responsible for the installation and customer care of the new U-verse integrated digital TV, high speed Internet and voice services.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||In addition to STRONG communication skills, our Premises Technicians must have the following:|
• Valid state drivers license and non-negligent driving record
• Meet 275lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
• Ability to lift and move up to 80lbs
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
• Satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening
• Ability to perceive differences in wire and cable colors
• Qualification on pre-employment screening:
o Technical/Mechanical Test – Field II (TMT-F II)
o Premises Technician Assessment (PTA)
o Realistic Job Preview (RJP)
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||Less than 1 Year|
|Contact Phone:||305 260-8157|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|