|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Be part of a global team to evaluate and improve search engine results for some of the world's top internet search engine companies! |
Do you have experience with Web based Marketing or Development; developing web pages, SEO, SMO, Technical IP Support, Internet based research and analytics or Library Science?
This is a professional level position for individuals whom work well independently and are self-motivated, yet prefer the convenience of virtual work.
Web Search Evaluators work on interesting projects that are geared to improve search engine results
• The work generally includes reviewing and evaluating internet search results based on specific instructions.
• The evaluation work is typically done using online automated tools
• Hours – Vary by project. Some projects require at least 4 hours per day (Monday-Friday) and others have the flexibility to choose the hours they wish to work each day and some projects have set hours
• Projects require a commitment to work 20-22 hours per week.
• Task based work
• Projects are ongoing with possibility to be long-term
• Must first complete a rigorous qualification process that requires successfully completing a review of training materials and a series of exams (paid time if completed). The qualification process may involve up to 25-40 hours of commitment over 1-3 week period
• Consultants accepted onto a project will need to consistently meet service levels measuring the accuracy of their work in order to remain on the project
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||REQUIREMENTS |
• Immediate availability & Commitment
• Strong technical aptitude for solving technical/software issues independently
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Strong time-management skills and the ability to manage on average 20-22 hours per week
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities
• Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English
• Internet and media savvy
• Self-motivated with a desire to learn and follow instructions
• Attention to fine detail
• High level of social awareness
• Ability to think conceptually
• Ability to hand constant changes and request
• Prior experience work virtual preferred
This position involves much more than searching the internet. It requires skills and knowledge to understand how web pages and the internet operate. This position requires commitment to work on average 20 hours a week. This is not a “stuff envelops from home” type of position, but rather a professional position that requires skills and experience at a high degree with the internet.
Technical Equipment Requirements
• Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows Vista or Windows 7
Please note: netbook devices, ipads, smartphones, Windows XP, Apple O/S, including Apple O/S running on virtual environments, and Mac running Windows; are not compatible with our projects.
• Minimum screen resolution of 1280 X 768; desired resolution is 1280 X 1024
• A high-speed internet connection (preferably unlimited usage; if limited, download cap must not be less than 100 GB per month
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Contact Name:||Appen Butler Hill|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
India-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in India are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|