Jobs in Honduras — Search & Apply
Deutschlehrer/in für Online-Schule
Job in Teaching, Education
Du hast Spaß an der Vermittlung von Sprachen und am Umgang mit internationalen Schülern? Hast du außerdem das Gefühl, Bildung verschiebt...
Deutschlehrer/in für Online-Schule JobView this Job
Posted by Lingoda English
International Trip Leader
León - Nicaragua
Job in Ecology/Conservation, Tourism/Travel
Global Student Embassy (GSE) is seeking International Trip Leaders for our exchange programs in Nicaragua and Ecuador. The top candidates...
Skills Needed: Required
• Undergraduate degree
• Proficiency in English and Spanish, spoken and written
• Previous work with high school/college aged students
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Drive
• Active and valid passport and ability to travel internationally for 5 – 8 months
• Minimum of 2 years of professional work experience
• Up-to-date Wilderness First Aid or Wilderness First Responder certification
• Experience living and working abroad
International Trip Leader JobView this Job
Posted by Global Student Embassy
Lead Java/JavaFx Developer
Job in Software Development, Information Technology
Lead Java / JavaFX Developer for the next generation of OpenJanela ERP. - Join our team to build the next generation of OpenJanela ERP - ...
Skills Needed: Min 3+ years of experience in Java and related technologies
Java Certification desirable.
JavaFX Very strongly desirable.
Strong Experience in: J2EE, ORM Hibernate, JBoss, Maven, JPA,
Strong experience in UI Design and development
Lead Java/JavaFx Developer JobView this Job
Posted by OpenJanela LLC
Short-term Trip Director
Antigua - Guatemala
Job in Management, Non-Profit
JOB PURPOSE: - Provide leadership and support in the development and implementation of Living Water Short - term Trips projects in...
Skills Needed: • Bachelor’s degree preferred;
• 7 -10 years’ experience in general management, financial management and operations; work experience in short term trips with North Americans preferred;
• Understanding of basic accounting;
• Strong English and Spanish language skills;
• Ability to travel 1 -2 times a week to for site visits.
Short-term Trip Director JobView this Job
Posted by Living Water International
Inside Sales Representative
Job in Sales, Business
Kranq Courier is a leader in both the logistics and courier industries due to our propietary technology and unique business model. Kranq...
Skills Needed: * English must be your native language
* Two years of inside sales experience is suggested
* Able to use Skype, the Internet, and CRM/Online Sales database
* Good communication and customer service skills
* Able to work in Rivas and provide weekly reports to our Canadian offices.
* Able to introduce our company, services in a B2B environment to gain meetings for our sales team in Canada and Australia.
Inside Sales Representative JobView this Job
Posted by Kranq Courier