1. This Agreement governs the relationship between Learn4Good Ltd (to be referred to here as "Learn4Good.com and "Learn4Good") and employers & recruiters (to be referred to here as "Users" / "the User" of this website) in relation to usage of the website, the posting of jobs and connected matters. By using this website, Users accept the provisions of this Agreement. Users accept that Learn4Good is the sole interpreter of this Jobsite's intended and acceptable purpose which is to provide free and low cost job posting opportunities to permitted companies and recruiters that do not have their own large jobsites and subsidiaries.
2. Users must use common sense when using this website. Use of this website signifies acceptance of the website rules, guidelines, and job posting instructions given. Users must use this website and the facilities made available on it only for their intended purposes, and must at all times act in good faith when doing so. Learn4Good is the sole interpreter of the website's intended and acceptable purpose, and the website's standards of business conduct and ethics.
3. Users are responsible for ensuring that the content of any employment advertisement:
A. is true, accurate, up to date, complete, and does not contain any attempted links, misleading text or irrelevant keywords;
B. complies with all relevant legislation and any applicable codes of practice in all applicable jurisdictions, and is used only for lawful purposes by Users seeking employees;
C. is not discriminatory, obscene, libelous, or in any other way illegal;
D. does not infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of any third party;
4. Learn4Good specifically prohibits any use of the website, and all Users hereby agree not to use the website, for any of the following:
- The posting of jobs related to the adult entertainment industry, physically aggressive or potentially violent roles in any form, work at home (eg. home-based, data entry, email processing), multi-level marketing (MLM), online business opportunities, other job boards, and any job services or jobs that are not clearly defined, or that involve fees from candidates.
- The posting of any franchise, pyramid scheme, club membership, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents, pays commissions only (except for acceptable postings that make it very clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the jobseeker would be selling. Such a product or service must be deemed acceptable for this website, upon review by Learn4Good administration).
5. Content on this website, including all text, images, brands and trademarks is, unless otherwise specified, protected by national and international intellectual property laws, and is owned by Learn4Good or its customers. Use of the website does not give a User any ownership in or to any of that content. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted or copied to this website and is viewable on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us immediately.
6. Each User is given a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to view and download all publicly viewable information on this website, and also all other information to which the User is expressly and specifically given access.
7. All databases incorporated into or connected with the website are owned by Learn4Good. The inclusion of information relating to a User in any such database does not give that User any ownership in that database.
8. The User agrees not to use the Learn4Good CV/ Resume Database for any purpose other than as a User seeking employees. The User agrees not to use the information in the Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services, to send unsolicited mail or e-mail, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertise products or services to a jobseeker.
9. Users are solely responsible for their postings on Learn4Good. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account information. Users create a password to log into their account. The User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her password and account username. As emails sent by Learn4Good to the User's email address, may contain the User's username and password as a reminder (so that the User is able to log into his/her jobsite account area), the User agrees not to share his/her email account with third parties. The User agrees not to disclose his/her password to any third parties or use the password for any unauthorized purpose. The User is entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur within his/her account. The User is responsible for all uses of his/her account, whether or not authorized by the User. The User agrees to immediately notify Learn4Good of any unauthorized use of his/her account.
10. The User agrees to the following advertisement and payment provisions, terms and conditions:
A. Learn4Good is merely a market place in which User job advertisements may be applied for. Learn4Good is a website on the internet and is searchable by and found on search engines. User job advertisements and the User company description can be found on Learn4Good by job applicants / candidates directly searching Learn4Good or possibly by using search engines to search for job opportunities. Learn4Good is not involved in any dealings between Users and job applicants / candidates. Learn4Good has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, any of the applicants / candidates applying to User job advertisements through this website.
B. Learn4Good provides the User with the facility of selecting any locations and applicant work permit status from which the User wishes to receive no job applications or inquiries through Learn4Good. This applicant filter system is found on the employer area menu. On providing this filter system, Learn4Good accepts no liability for any job inquiries that the User would later consider to be spam or a nuisance.
C. Transactions on the internet give rise to a risk of impersonation. Learn4Good has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the identity of applicants / candidates using this website. The User is solely responsible for the recruiting of applicants and candidates, the conducting of all interviews with applicants and candidates, the taking up of references, work permits and other important documentation. Learn4Good is in no way responsible for the performance or conduct of any applicant / candidate.
D. Users must use the website strictly in accordance with the rules, guidelines, and job posting instructions given. Users accept that candidates will apply for each job posted using the Apply Online Box below the job or candidates use the User's telephone number if entered on the job posting. Learn4Good reserves the right to remove entries, modify language used, and otherwise to do as it deems necessary to any submitted information by the User which does not comply with this Agreement or Learn4Good's standards of business conduct and ethics, rules and prior instructions given, or information which could, in Learn4Good's reasonable view, give rise to liability or prejudice for it.
E. All free job postings are subject to review by Learn4Good administration, and may be removed with or without notice if a job posted doesn't follow the rules, guidelines, and prior instructions given, or Learn4Good's standards of business conduct and ethics.
F. All paid job postings are subject to review by Learn4Good administration, and Users may be contacted for clarification. The job posted must comply with this Agreement, the rules, guidelines, and prior instructions given, and Learn4Good's standards of business conduct and ethics; otherwise it may be removed without refund.
G. Learn4Good reserves the right to delete or suspend (put on hold) any User account or job posted without notice, that has been brought to Learn4Good's attention by credible complaint or is unacceptable for this website upon review by Learn4Good administration. If believed to be in breach of this Agreement, the job and/or User account will be deleted or put on hold without notice.
H. If an account is deleted or put on hold by Learn4Good, Learn4Good reserves the right to request proof of the User's official business registration or company incorporation documentation, or the web page address on the government registrar that displays the business registration or company incorporation history, in order to help establish the legitimacy of the User. Learn4Good reserves the right to request other such proof of legitimacy and identification, and make a decision on that legitimacy in its own time.
I. The User agrees and understands that a review of the User's account does not guarantee it will be reinstated, and that Learn4Good can only accept registrations from employers, recruiting agents and companies that Learn4Good can verify, and that the User must match the target jobsite market, purpose, and the standards of business conduct and ethics, as determined solely by Learn4Good.
J. Each job advertisement will consist of no more than 500 words, and must be attractive to jobseekers. Learn4Good reserves the right to remove, modify and otherwise to do as it deems necessary, to any User profile or job advertisement submitted by the User that requires modification in order to be acceptable for this website, and be in compliance with the purpose of and guidelines for each job posting page field, and the company profile page field. The User agrees that Learn4Good may upload a logo or image on behalf of the User, if deemed necessary by Learn4Good, in order to make the User profile or job advertisement more aesthetically appealing to the viewer, and to attract more applicants. The logo or image will be positioned in the position allocated for that purpose and within the dimensions allowed by Learn4Good. The User can remove the logo or replace the logo with another logo within the same dimensions, at any time from within the User's account.
K. The User agrees to read any email correspondence from Learn4Good regarding his/her jobsite account on Learn4Good. The User agrees to set his/her email account to accept all emails from Learn4Good and not to spam block them (to put Learn4Good.com on his/her email account Safe Senders List or Whitelist), as these emails will contain important information and guidelines regarding the User's account on Learn4Good.
The User will be sent an expiry notice email from Learn4Good before his/her jobsite account expires, informing the User of the upcoming expiry and offering the possibility of upgrading to another free job posting plan or to a paid job posting plan. The User will simply log into his/her account and select the new plan if required. The User agrees that if he/she does not log into his/her jobsite account upon receiving the expiry notice, Learn4Good will delete the employer account for security and data space saving purposes on the account expiry date. The User accepts that no such expiry notice email will be sent to Users of accounts with no jobs posted or Users of suspended accounts. Such an account will be deleted automatically by Learn4Good on the account expiry date.
L. The User agrees to set a job expiry date for each posting within the maximum time period permitted on the job posting form, and to delete all job postings that are no longer valid. The User agrees to delete his/her jobsite account immediately once the account is no longer required by the User if in the period before an account expiry notice email is sent to the User by Learn4Good.
11. Learn4Good shall not be liable for any losses the User may make which result from his/her use of the website, or his/her inability to use the website.
12. The User agrees to indemnify, and hold harmless Learn4Good and all Learn4Good personnel from and against all losses and costs which may be suffered or incurred by it arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with any information supplied by that User.
13. The User accepts that Learn4Good may provide access to a range of services provided by third parties. The User accepts that the links to third-party websites are provided for User convenience only. Learn4Good does not endorse nor support the content of third-party links, and is not responsible for the content of a third-party website. By clicking on a third-party link, the User will leave the Learn4Good.com website. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by Learn4Good.com. Learn4Good does not represent either the third party or the User if the two enter into an agreement or transaction. Learn4Good takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using the linked third-party websites, or as a result of using the information published on any of the pages of the third-party websites, and the User hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Learn4Good and all Learn4Good personnel against all actions, claims, demands, costs, charges and expenses in connection with the use of such third-party websites.
14. Users acknowledge that Learn4Good is a passive conduit for the distribution of information between Users of this website and jobseekers / applicants / candidates (in both directions), and that Learn4Good does not screen all information submitted to, or communicated by means of, this website. Learn4Good assumes no responsibility for ensuring that any such information is legal, decent, honest, truthful, up to date, accurate, complete or not misleading or that it possesses any other such characteristics. Learn4Good makes no warranty or representation that it has verified any of the material on this website or has screened any jobseeker / applicant / candidate.
15. This Agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland. The courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine all disputes, questions and differences arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, and the parties irrevocably submit to that jurisdiction for that purpose.
16. Learn4Good is the sole interpreter of these Terms and Conditions. Learn4Good may revise and amend this Agreement at any time by updating this page. Changes will be binding on the User on the date they are posted on the Learn4Good website. Any use of the website will be considered acceptance by the User of the then current Terms and Conditions. If a User disagrees with these Terms and Conditions, then that User should not use the Website.
17. Learn4Good makes no claims that the website content is appropriate or may be downloaded in all countries. Access to the website content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries, and such persons have no right to access or use the Learn4Good website. If you access Learn4Good.com, you do so at your own risk, and are responsible for compliance with the applicable laws of your jurisdiction.