|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Italian Vip Host, Gibraltar - Eu Applicants|
• Identify potential VIPs from acquisition and ensure they are managed effectively to maximise player value and reduce risk of churn.
• Assist in organising hospitality events and promotions that would be of interest to VIP clients.
• Work closely with the CRM team, to help create and deliver reward and retention campaigns specifically designed to up-sell,, reactivate, and to cross-sell to existing users..
• To build relationships with VIPs by creating player profiles, road mapping players and showing acute attention to detail.
• Monitor VIP player(s) betting frequency and latency to identify significant changes in behavior patterns and design communications and processes to help prevent these players from churning.
• Communicating with VIP customers using the appropriate channels i.e., phone, e-mail, mail.
• Monitor, analyze, measure and report the results and effectiveness of all bonus programs and retention campaigns and to help optimize future campaigns.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Suitable candidates will have experience within the Online Gaming Industry.|
• Knowledge and passion for gaming and sport betting.
• Ability to pick up processes and VIP handling methods quickly and have the confidence in working within these.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in a pleasant, polite manner via telephone and email are essential.
• Good written and spoken English
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Contact Name:||Elite Recruitment International|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|