|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Administration/Marketing/Translation Assistant/Internship (NOT PAYED)|
There are different tasks to perform, depending on the internship dates, the work demand of the period and the student profile.
The main tasks are:
- Customer services, by phone or in person, to give information about language courses
- Administration work: filing documents, redacting invoices, giving estimates, writing emails...
- Courses organization: demands, registrations, timetables, interviews and tests dates...
- Marketing: elaborating databases of agencies, institutes, sport clubs... from Great Britain, Holland, Belgium, etc., in order to promote linguistic stays in Spain
- Advertisement by email and phone to promote our School and our Spanish programmes for foreign people,
- Translating emails, brochures...
- Accompanying students on cultural visits and organizing excursions
- Collaboration on language courses (conversation) and preparation of teaching material.
IT IS NOT PAYED
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||The applicants have to be studying administration, marketing, tourism, languages, secretary or translation, and have to need the internship IN ORDER TO FINISH THEIR STUDIES. They must have an intermediate or pre-intermediate Spanish level and an advanced level in English, German or French. We appreciate the knowledge of other languages (Dutch, Russian, Polish…) and informatics skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet…)|
Important skills for students to have are team spirit, kindness, openness and customer care . Sense of organization, liability and motivation are required. The minimum period for the internship is two months.
-Having a good level of Spanish and English
-Being dynamic and organized
-Working as a team
-Being active, independent and able to take initiative
-Having good communication skills
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Contact Name:||Zador Alicante Linguistic Services|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|