|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Our client is a Corporate Service provider, due to their continued expansion they are looking to hire a Junior Lawyer with two years post qualification experience.|
• Deal with the setting up of Maltese companies/trusts/foundations, including collecting and vetting relevant due diligence documents on the various parties involved (such as the owners, directors, etc.)
• Drafting of the necessary corporate documentation and statutes
• Interfacing with the Registrar of Companies and local regulatory bodies
• Assist with obtaining Maltese work permits or residence permits or any other permits or licenses
• Attend to payroll requirements and relevant filing requirements, opening and managing clients bank accounts in Malta and overseas, etc
• Deal with on-going administration and compliance of the structures set up, such as
o Drafting relevant corporate resolutions
o Reviewing corporate agreements and contracts
o Issuing invoices, letters, bank transfer documents, etc.
According to the need of the client and making sure that all annual corporate compliance requirements vis-a-vis the Registrar of Companies and so on are kept up to date to ensure that the company is maintained in good standing.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Preferably hold a Law degree but not essential|
• be orderly and diligent
• have a keen eye for detail
• have a positive, can-do attitude
• have a good command of English and good communication skills
Training will be provided to the right candidate.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Contact Name:||Global Recruitment Solutions - Malta|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
Malta-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in Malta are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|