|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|REPORTS TO: PROCUREMENT MANAGER FOR RAW MATERIALS|
Primary purpose of the job: The main responsibilities of this position will be to coordinates procurement of raw materials and clearing / forwarding activities for the incoming materials are distributed to all plants at the least possible cost and balancing stock levels at all sites.
• Preparing a weekly consolidated group raw materials report.
• Stock level monitoring, by review raw materials stock level weekly.
• Weekly replenishment of raw materials to all sites.
• Coordinates periodic stock taking raw materials.
• Supervise dispatching and receiving of all raw materials.
• Coordinate all logistic activities within the procurement department.
• Continuously evaluate processes and trends to identify improvement opportunities.
• Manage raw materials stored in offsite hired warehouses.
• Ensure raw materials received are stored in good conditions and arranged properly in warehouses.
• Honestly – Can be trusted with company resources and will act in manner that is ethical and responsible.
• Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information. Conversant and up to date with materials management and transportation.
• Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in timely manner, gathers and analyses information skillfully, develops alternative solutions.
• Business Minded (Cost Consciousness) – Understands business implications of decisions. Develops and implements cost saving measures, conserves organizational resources.
The Recruitment Department
HR Solutions Ltd
You can apply or contact us by email using the Apply Online Box below
1. Application letter
3. Passport size photograph (2)
4. Copy of Passport / Identification card / Vote identification card
5. Copy of Certificates ( Academics , Birth , Driving license) -certified copy
6. Three(3)References Contacts
7. Certificate of Service from past employer ( if any )
8. NSSF \ PPF etc number/ID ( If registered )
NOTE: Failure to compile the below requirements the application will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Completion of a bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing with some business bias.|
• Logistics and related certification from a recognized body.
• Three years of progressively responsible experience in Logistics.
• A record of continuing professional education and training to keep up to date with the currents practices, programs and technologies related to procurement and logistics.
• Satisfactory combination of experience and education.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|