|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Techncial Facilities Manager required for large multi-disciplinary company. |
Individual's main tasks will be responsibility for planned maintenance & preventative programmes for machinery/equipment.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
· Work with a team of Engineers on Multi-disciplinary Engineering projects.
· Manage all electrical and mechanical engineering re active services to standards.
· Co-ordinate and manage planned preventative maintenance schedules.
· Verify re active and planned preventative maintenance tasks carried out by contractors.
· Manage all re active and maintenance costs.
· Verification of all contractor related invoices.
· Management of service level agreements.
· Condition auditing of all retail and commercial related plant and equipment
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Electrical & mechancial engineering|
Strong commercial refrigeration background - at least 3 to 5 years
Management of subcontractors exp.
Good project management skills
Knowledge of electrical distribution
Knowledge of fire safety systems & health/safety
HVAC knowledge is essential
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|