|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Terminal Manager (Work Location : Nigeria, West Africa)|
1. Overall in charge of terminal day to day operation, safety, and cleanliness.
2. Prepare Yard Plan for incoming containers.
3. Management and supervision of operation staff.
4. Review and final approve Terminal Delivery Order (TDO).
5. Monitor container cargo examination.
6. Communicate and assist Shipping Lines, forwarding agents and importers with problems regarding their containers.
7. Coordinate with Customs and other government agencies regarding terminal operations compliance.
8. Prepare and Update Terminal Standard Operating Procedures.
9. Monitor Reachstacker Machine status and operation.
10. Perform ad hoc duty as and when required.
11. Liaise with other internal GMT companies.
To apply for this position use the Apply Online Box below.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||1. Degree holder.|
2. Minimum 5 years Terminal Management experiences, experiences in shipping company is an advantage.
3. Proficiency in English, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is an advantage
4. Initiative, detail-minded and multi-tasking
5. Independent, meticulous & able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
6. Computer literacy.
7. Willing to station in West Africa, Nigeria
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Contact Name:||Gmt Shipping Group|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|