Apply for Manufacturing Jobs in Claremore, OK
Continuous Vulcanizer Operator
Job in Manufacturing, Mechanics
The Continuous Vulcanizer (CV) Operator will work in the Claremore, OK manufacturing facility to produce power cable that is used in the...
Skills Needed: • Must have a High School Diploma or GED to be considered.
• Must be able to work Night Shift 4/3 schedule
• 6 months previous manufacturing or shop experience.
• Required to perform quality assurance activities as required by manufacturing/engineering specifications and ISO requirements.
• Must be able to read and interpret routine instructions.
• Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Must be able to lift/Carry up to 50 lbs. and push/pull over 100 lbs.
• Good mechanical aptitude, use of general hand tools and precision measuring equipment.
• Good communication skills, safety oriented and a team player.
• Must be flexible and possess the ability to following work center guidelines.
Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
Continuous Vulcanizer Operator JobView this Job
Posted by Baker Hughes
Aurora - Colorado
Job in Manufacturing, Skilled Labor/Trades
Position: GENERAL LABORER - Aurora based folding carton company is looking for general labor positions with opportunities for advancement....
General Laborer JobView this Job
Posted by All Packaging Company
Boulder - Colorado
Job in Manufacturing, Production
For 60 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today,...
Assembly Worker JobView this Job
Posted by Kelly Services