|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Based in the thriving city of London, England, a sofa designer and manufacturer company is hiring a web administrator to support them in the development of the website.|
• Provide support with the e-commerce website.
• Updating the online catalogue.
• Improve the website, keep it up to date and contribute to the design and content of the newsletter.
• Incorporate content and graphics
• Assist in the development of new web site page
• General maintenance of the website.
• Complete assigned projects start to finish
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Experience on MySQL, HTML, PHP, CSS, Fireworks is essential.|
• Technical expertise on Windows platform.
• Sufficient level of English is recommended
• We are seeking rising juniors with some academic design or it experience
• Applicants should demonstrate a standard academic record (minimum Baccalaureate)
• Adequate writing skills and attention to details
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||Less than 1 Year|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|