|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|HOYA Vision Care-North America is recruiting for an Optical Finishing Lab Technician with Customer Service experience for the Denver facility. |
• Place, inspect and pad block on lens using blocking machine.
• Operate edging machines that are used to edge lens to proper size for frame requirements
• Use buffer to polish edges of lenses for cosmetic purposes.
• Using a lensometer, checking lens attributes against established standards.
• Verifying lens treatment and proper frame alignment against the RX.
• Assist customers via telephone by answering technical questions, resolving problems and/or issues relating to job orders, track jobs, find information for Rx’s in process, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
• In your covering note, please provide details of your compensation expectations, available start date, and optimal method to reach you (phone #, e-mail address, evening, daytime).
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• High school completion|
• Able to work in a team atmosphere as well as with minimal supervision.
• Able to work in a fast paced high-volume environment.
• Able to handle repetitive tasks while maintaining consistency, accuracy and efficiency.
• Excellent time and priority management skills.
• Previous experience in an optical laboratory is considered a definite asset.
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|