|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Reporting to the General Manager of Sales, the Sales Engineer is expected to execute the following responsibilities: |
- Provide Sales supports to existing/new customer
- Work and develop new business opportunities with existing customers and/ or prospective customers.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with Buyers and Managers
- Make accurate cost calculations and provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gather market and customers information
- Deliver presentations and to demonstrate how a product will meet client’s needs
- Work closely with other departments for on-time delivery per committed schedule, customers enquiries, etc
- Offer after-sales support services.
- Prepare Sales reports (daily/weekly/monthly), quotations and ad hoc reports
- Meet regular sales targets.
- Carry out any other assignments or tasks that may be delegated/ assigned from time to time
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||- Minimum Diploma in Engineering or Marketing|
- Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation and selling skills
- Proactive work style, creative, energetic and a self-motivator.
- Able to build relationships with clients quickly
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking customers)-
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ideal to possess own vehicle/transport
- Applicants should be Singaporean or hold Singapore PR status
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||Tech School|
|Contact Name:||Unisteel Technology Limited|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|