|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Online Marketing Manager (Financial Services)|
Our client who is a leading financial services company are looking for an Online Marketing Manager to be responsible for overseeing the design, management and execution of key online marketing initiatives that help drive the growth of company products across all marketing channels. As part of our entrepreneurial culture, the ideal candidate would work with and support the director of advertising, and will be given broad exposure to all functional aspects of the company. This role requires strong leadership and strategic thinking skills, as well as strong analytical skills.
1. Manage, and execute online marketing initiatives for online product as well as assist key partners
2. Execute the strategy and lead the implementation of new marketing programs for Partners
3. Manage the development and execution of on-going marketing initiatives and promotions including retail, online, and direct mail campaigns.
4. Manage creative development to deliver a presence that fits with the brand’s overall equity and marketing campaign.
5. Day-to-day working relationships with strategic partner(s) on relevant projects.
6. Stay in touch with industry trends, including competitive offerings and product innovations.
7. Generate robust consumer research programs to drive acquisition and retention
8. Implement consumer research projects that support new business development, as well as acquisition and retention initiatives.
9. Analyse and synthesize research results to help drive business decisions.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years work experience in a similar role with strong online marketing experience
- Financial Services Industry Experience a Plus but not required
- Strong collaboration skills and proven success in leading teams whilst maintaining the desire to undertake certain tasks
- Solid analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Self-starter that is comfortable working independently
- Agility and ability to embrace change in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
Salary based on experience
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Contact Name:||Recruit Gibraltar|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|