|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
A leading luxury brand from Arabia, is continuing to expand its operations internationally. Renowned for its luxury perfumes & fashion accessories and expanding into exclusive watches & leather goods, we have an opportunity in brand management:
(Luxury Goods: Watches, Jewellery, Fragrances,Fashion Accessories)
The Brand Manager will assist with product development and roll-out for Designer Shaik brand program, including business planning, brand development, marketing and strategic integration and product sourcing. The Brand Manager will play an integral role in collaborating with brand development team members in all activities involved in bringing Designer Shaik brand to market, including defining and executing global procurement strategy. S/he ultimately will be accountable for the growth and profitability of the brand per company initiatives and forecasts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Business Support Function
• Participate in the development of a strategic sales plan (quarterly, annual, multi-year) for Designer Shaik brand markets. Ensure that business objectives and strategies align with Designer Shaik’s global business plan. Assist the brand and retail development management team in successfully executing to plan
• Assist in the development of merchandising and pricing strategies for the brand. Manage budgets, sales targets and profit objectives
Brand Management Function
• Participate in the design and production of Designer Shaik’s exclusive brand line, including forecasting, MRP, purchasing and inbound logistics supporting procurement and manufacturing.
--Manage the assortment, sales, markdowns, margins, net profit and inventory of the
--Develop assortment plans by product group and develop off-shelf promotions
--Interact with supplier community for product assortment selection and development
--Conduct contract negotiations with third-party suppliers and execute supplier
compliance agreements; this includes both production partners, as well as design
--Manage relationships with assigned third-party suppliers.
--Ensure the quality of products delivered by third-party suppliers.
• Support exclusive brand program launches, implementations, executions.
--Collaborate in developing brand positioning statements and brand design guidelines; ensure brands stay true to their positioning and that guidelines are adhered to company-wide.
--Assist in the creation and management of promotional marketing programs to effectively communicate strategic positioning of brand products to retailers.
--Manage company brand advertising to include assortment, product mix, sales and gross margins.
--Function as a steward of the brand to ensure that we deliver on brand promise, vision, execution and achievement of overall business goals.
--Participate in relevant events, shows, conferences and supplier advisory board meetings as requested.
• Ensure that thee brand continues to evolve and innovate; aid in identifying new exclusive Brand /product opportunities.
--Develop and/or maintain and improve business relations with all existing and potential brand customers.
--Manage process to ensure ongoing input from retailers.
--Conduct analysis and periodic reviews of brand, competitive, category, retailer and consumer trends and use this data to continue to optimize brand equity and marketplace performance.
--Participate in internal Product Review Team meetings to understand products being pitched / introduced and to assist in identifying new brand opportunities.
• Adhere to Brand Work Team best practices and Designer Shaik operating principles.
• Utilize Excel, ERP and other data sources to manage and access data.
Marketing Communications Function
•Develop and oversee external and internal communication strategy and activities, including traditional press (consumer, trade and business), social media, internal communications and speaking opportunities
•Work closely with senior level executives to craft messaging and strategy based on business goals and overall company strategy.
•Lead and develop social media strategies in partnership with brand marketing team
•Overseeing press relations, award submissions, conferences and managing outside P.R. support
•Writing and overseeing the creative side of promotional literature, corporate marketing material, including intranet, website, CEO/management speeches and presentations, press releases, industry -think pieces, brochures, advertisements, internal and investor relation communications
•Focus on building the brand and working cross-functionally departments such as Marketing, Ad Sales, Finance, Merchandising, and more
•Managing Communications/PR team
•Manage a team of internal staff as well as various external communications firms.
•Serve as part of the organization's leadership team and contribute to overall strategy and direction.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker.|
• Proven track record in consumer product development, product sourcing, supplier negotiations and supply chain management.
• Experience supporting corporate brand programs.
• Understanding of market analytics, sales forecasting, key performance indicators with ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Demonstrated interpersonal capability with all levels of retailers, suppliers, employees and industry colleagues.
• Strong project management skills, with ability to work on cross-functional teams in both leadership and support roles.
•Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills for small and large groups (in person and virtual).
•Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
•Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects, with potential conflicting deadlines.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related discipline and 5-7 years proven corporate brand management experience required; will consider additional work experience and some college in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
• Project management experience required, with proven ability to successfully manage to milestones and deadlines.
• Advanced MS Office skills required (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
|Contact Name:||Designer Shaik Inc. W.L.L.|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|