|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Would you like to be apart of a fun and dynamic business that likes to do things a little differently? Lydra is an Australian label that designs / makes handbags and leggings. We are looking to expand into the international market and are looking for a PR intern that is locally based to manage the Japan segment.|
The opportunity will include:
- To be apart of a unique opportunity in working with an overseas brand and having creative freedom in your approach.
- Building a local database for online, magazines, radio and Tv.
- Approaching various media channels.
- Managing campaigns.
- Approaching online websites / PR opportunities.
- Liaising with media
- You will be required to work remotely in Japan and promote the label through local channels and medias.
- The workload will be 8-10 hours a week from home.
- The appropriate candidate needs to be highly self-motivated and great use of initiative.
- Creative in your PR execution.
- Able to use skype for weekly meetings.
Please email your resume and answers to the following questions:
1. Why are you passionate about PR?
2. How many hours are you able to dedicate a week?
You can apply or contact us by email using the Apply Online Box below
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|