|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|In your role as intern with Mums on the Go you will get first hand experience of the complexities and challenges associated with establishing and running a new business, as well as furthering your skills in the areas of marketing, PR and events organisation.|
Your key tasks will include:
- Sales: Supporting the sales process by identifying new member businesses
- Events Management: Help with the planning and organisation of Mums on the Go events
- Public Relations: Assist with the writing of press releases and other PR material
- Marketing: Support the social media marketing campaigns
- Accounts: Support the invoicing and collections process
Lunch and travel will be subsidised.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Field of study related to the position |
Students, recent graduates or masters
Enthusiastic, organised and willing to learn.
Customer service, Microsoft Office, Social Media (Facebook and Twitter) skills are essential. Word Press and Adobe Photoshop skills are desirable.
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Contact Name:||Mums on the Go Limited|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
UK England-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in UK England are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|