|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
We are currently looking for an Event Planner Intern to join the SheNOW team. To be successful in this position, the Event Planner must demonstrate persuasive communication skills, as well as strong client relationship building and customer service skills. They must demonstrate a sense of responsibility, self-motivation, flexibility, independence, sociability, and confidence.
This NON-PAID Position requires 10+ hours/week and is virtual.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities primarily include, but are not limited to:
• Aggressively gather information on each project to achieve quality event productions.
• Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities as needed.
• Create and revised room layouts as needed.
• Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
• Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
• Assist with managing on-site production and clean-up for events as necessary.
• Prepare nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
• Close out all events as required.
• Develop and grow Dallas Area SheNOW membership through events.
• Answer email, phone requests and inquiries.
• Follow, friend and promote SheNOW on all applicable Social Media outlets.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED |
• Access to cellphone and internet
• Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills and speaking
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments
• Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
• Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
• Organized and high-level follow through
• Experience prospecting, networking and new business development
• Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and mail merges; email and web searches.
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|