|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|1. Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, real estate, and conservation of assets. |
2. Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company.
3. Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements.
4. Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
5. Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports.
6. Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
7. Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
8. Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analysis, reports, and recommendations.
9. Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||1. Must be knowledgeable in Ms Office Programs and accounting softwares|
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
|Contact Phone:||302 261 5340|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|