|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Become part of one of the most sought after provider agencies in the county.|
• $10.31 an hour
• Full Time, paid medical for you and your family
• Needed: someone who is a strong leader, detail oriented, professional, available for on call duties, and has amazing communication skills, 1 yr exp in DD field
• Work with developmentally disabled adults in a licensed group home setting as a role model, advocate, and facilitate house activities
• Ensure daily operation of group home – staffing schedule, activities calendar, shopping & supplies, proper documentation procedures, attend and track doctor appointments, etc
• No supervisory experience needed – will train
• Must be qualified to be an approved company driver & Med Passer
• On the Job training provided, EOE, DFWP
• Qualifications: HS diploma or GED required, must pass background check and drug screen before hire, one year of experience with the Developmentally Disabled population a must
• Position reports to Waiver Division Managers and Waiver Division Director
Office location for Northeast Care Center is:
13405 York Rd
North Royalton, OH 44133
You can apply or contact us by email using the Apply Online Box below fax: 440-582-1980, or website – instructions for submitting on download-able application. Resumes, applications, and cover letters accepted.
Can you enrich our enthusiastic development? If so, come join our successful team!
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Contact Name:||Northeast Care Center|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|