|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Executive (Pipeline Coating & Install.)|
1. Plan & implement approved business strategy for pipeline installation and linepipe coating for PCSB global operation by ensuring optimum resource and logistic utilization and acquisition of appropriate technologies to enable value creation.
2. Propose & implement the execution of Long Term Barge Sequence (LTBS) for economies of scale and project optimization through synergy to effectively optimize vessels utilization and minimize operational cost through vessel sharing within PCSB and other PSCs and partners.
3. Develop & execute the Offshore Installation and linepipe coating contract to ensure synergy among the parties involved through out the development & production cycle.
4. Analyse & advice with respect to the Approved Contract Values (ACV) matters for offshore installation contract and linepipe coating to ensure cost optimization to the project and compliance to procurement and contracting procedures.
5. Provide technical expert advice and consultancy services to PCSB global operation on matters pertaining to platform installation for various project cycle i.e. Field Development Plan, design, fabrication and installation to ensure prudent evaluation of opportunities and risk mitigation for sound investment decisions.
6. Analyse & implement new and niche technologies to ensure PCSB has global competitive advantage in pipeline installation and pipeline coating.
7. Enforce & disseminate HSE culture and lifestyle in pipeline installation and pipeline coating activities to ensure full compliance to HSEMS and Statutory Regulations in ensuring safe and quality project deliverable while adhering to each host country regulatory requirement.
8. Conduct project interfaces between customers and contractors which lead to effective execution of contract and compliance to the contractual Terms and Conditions, procedural and regulatory requirements through continuous monitoring of all activities to ensure minimal or no interruption to projects.
9. Facilitate the cultural change required to transform pipeline installation and pipeline coating into a learning organization and a centre of Technical Excellence through knowledge sharing, implementing quality work culture and providing the platform for the staff's lifelong learning.
10. Identify potential technical improvement areas and propose relevant trainings to enhance personal skill, technical & management skills.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||7 to 8 Years|
|Contact Name:||Cekap Technical Services Sdn Bhd|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
Malaysia-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in Malaysia are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|