|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Purpose of Job |
Ensure the integrity and sustainability of the BLNG assets by effective management of the project support services.
- As the main focal point to maintain and update Project Cost information including contracts rates related to projects
- Assist in the Development of tender and contract strategy
- Ensure requests for Cost estimation are as per set requirements and guidelines
- Provide cost estimation verification to project engineering group
- Compile, Develop and Maintain level 1 and level 2 (if required) projects schedule including resource loading
- Develop and Monitor project performance monitoring system to assess project schedule and cost
- Implementation and performance monitoring of annual business plans.
- Assist in planning and Monitor implementation of adequate financial project controls.
- Supervision for health, safety, environment PAKAT audits and sustainable development related to BLNG project services team activities .
- Ensure effective QA/QC implementation and adherence for project activities.
- Provide support to BLNG`s internal stakeholders on project status, progress and budgeting matters.
- Provides project services to the refinery when required.
- Assist EPO/42 in ensuring efficient planning and implementation of project controls, including the development of new project initiatives and outcome from PPCC
- Stand in for EPO/42 in the latter's absence in progress reviews and other engagement sessions
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||- HND in related field or Equivalent qualification with work experience|
- 5 years working exposure in maintenance and/or project planning, control and cost estimation, must be able to communicate in English, both verbally as well as in writing.
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
|Contact Name:||Baharuddin & Associates Engineering Consultancy Sdn Bhd|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|