|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Position Name: Site Acq Mgr 2 / SPRINT LF|
Scope of Work: functional role
Site Acquisition Management, responsibility, and general requirements.
The Site Acquisition Management The Site Acquisition Management is main responsible for all Site Acquisition issues including business, tender and supply of the service according to Ericsson SA Process. The Site Acquisition Management is a line management role and has the complete over all responsibility for the Site Acquisition capability management.
Site Acquisition Management - Work Area Within a line and/or a project organization:
The SAM shall transform the Ericsson customer requirements into a request for proposal/quotation on Site Acquisition (sent out to different Service Provider (SP). The SAM has the total responsibility for the initial SA request for quotation to the final selection of the SA Service Provider (SP). SAM manages the evaluation team together with sourcing and business responsible. The SAM has the total responsibility for that the work is performed with agreed quality in an efficient and by customer accepted way.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Responsibility SAM is responsible for: |
• The procurement of the Site Acquisition Service Provider.
• The SA Request for proposal /Request for quotation.
• The Site Acquisition process.
• The Site Acquisition documentation as described in the process.
• Customer relation in all SA issues.
• For negotiating the SA contract and to secure that customer contractual obligations and requirement are transformed and reflected in the SA contract with selected SP.
• Secure that cost control is performed.
• Secure that quality standard is met.
• Secure the acceptance procedure.
• Secure that project planning and report are performed.
• Definition of delivery strategy and its execution
• Resource management incl. ASP, Contractors, 3rd parties
• Service packages execution according to assigned volume
• Delivering processes and tools for execution part
• Best practices and knowledge sharing
• Competence and capacity management Requirements and Qualifications Education
• Four year college degree.
• Applicants with some legal education in contracts and real estate law are preferred (i.e. paralegal or legal education).
• Experience in commercial real estate leasing.
• Applicants with wireless experience are strongly preferred.
• Contract negotiation experience. Personal Qualities
• Good management performance.
• Possesses highly developed communications skills.
• Experienced in work with a multicultural organization.
• Planning and organization skills. General Requirements
• Fluent spoken and written English in their field of expertise. Interface Main interfaces to project management and line management and customer. Report To Program Director and Line Manager
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|