|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
* Work closely with distributor and suppliers to ensure optimal supply and distribution of assigned products
* Work closely with sales and marketing team and key customers to ensure timely logistics support to meet business requirements
* Coordinate with suppliers on incoming shipments on details of incoming stock, shipping documents.
* Ensure all inventory systems are maintained accurately
* Coordinate sales forecasting process and purchasing of inventory
* Manage inventory supply issues
* Ensure deteriorated, damaged and expired stock is written off timely
* Extend business support on tender quotation preparation and administration
* Handle general customer enquiries i.e. quality complaint, goods return, sample request and etc.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||* Tertiary education is essential with a minimum of 4 years experience in sales coordination, sales administration and/ or sales support area.|
* Must be able to multitask and to work under tight deadlines.
* Must have good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work with all level of people within the organisation.
* Good computer knowledge in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access is a must.
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|