|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|This Vacancy is for Indian Nationals Only|
Wanted 4 Production Manager for ANGOLA
Position Title - Production Manager
Department -Manufacturing Division
Location - Angola
Job Purpose & Scope
The Production Manager is primarily responsible to plan, direct, and coordinate all work activities and resources necessary for the smooth operation of a manufacturing facility in Angola producing hygienic tissue, working to ensure the accordance of the product with cost, quality, and quantity specifications at all times.
1. Directs and coordinates all production, processing, distribution, and marketing activities of the manufacturing plant.
2. Reviews factory production schedules in accordance with sales requirements; Reviews processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints, Planner.
3. Sets and monitors product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
4. Develops and implements production tracking and quality control systems, analysing production, quality control, maintenance, and other operational reports, to detect production problems.
5. Manages raw material and finished product stock levels
6. Stock report
7. Prepares and maintains weekly production reports
8. Hires, trains, evaluate, and discharges staff, and resolve personnel grievances.
9. Coordinates and recommends procedures for facility and equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
10. Develops quarterly production budgets
11. Approves expenditures for supplies, materials, and human resources, ensuring that materials, labor and equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets.
Reporting To Functionally
Country Manager ‐ Angola
Supervisory Responsibilities - Directly Supervising
Manufacturing facility staff - Total Supervised
30 rising to 45 in the near future
Providing work direction to
University Education Degree - Min 4 Years Years to Completion
University Degree Requirements – BS / BE / B.Tek / MTek / MS
The candidate should be qualified in any of the following:
BS / BE / B.Tek / MTek / MS degree in industrial engineering or mechanical.
Higher Education Requirements
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience: 10
Key Areas of Experience:
‐4‐5 years in a general manager position (or in a high supervisory role)
‐4‐5 years within a manufacturing environment
‐2‐3 years in a capacity that allows for stock management and financial budgeting
‐2‐3 years in a capacity that calls for managing people
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Specific Computer Knowledge|
‐MS Project; MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
‐Database application usage and MS Excel
•Strong leadership and people management skills
•Good stamina and personal strength
•Excellent verbal and written communication
•Ability to motivate others, delegate work and explain ideas; Team‐working ability;
•Initiative and decisiveness;
•Excellent numeracy skills;
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||7 to 8 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|