|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Skills and Specifications|
• Good understanding of stock control in supermarket operations
• Good managerial and Interpersonal skills
• Good written and communication skills
• Computer knowledge - Must
• Must have knowledge of stock control software i.e. Tally-ERP, EXACT and etc,
• Highly energetic, enthusiastic and self – motivated
Remuneration: As per industry norms
The Recruitment Department
HR Solutions Ltd
You can apply or contact us by email using the Apply Online Box below
1. Application letter
3. Passport size photograph (2)
4. Copy of Passport / Identification card / Vote identification card
5. Copy of Certificates ( Academics , Birth , Driving license) -certified copy
6. Three(3)References Contacts
7. Certificate of Service from past employer ( if any )
8. NSSF \ PPF etc number/ID ( If registered )
NOTE:Failure to compile the below requirements the application will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Qualification: Advanced Diploma in materials management or its equivalent qualifications |
Experience: At least 2 years in Retail Stores/Supermarket or related filed.
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Contact Name:||Hr Solutions|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
Tanzania-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in Tanzania are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|