|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Thinking about a career in Real Estate? How about joining the largest and most successful apartment team in Boston? Throughout the recession, we have continued to grow rapidly and gain market share, while other real estate companies have been going out of business. Come join the fastest growing real estate company in Boston! |
Boardwalk Properties is currently hiring Real Estate Agents to serve our ever growing client base in and around the Greater Boston area. We have the largest technology research and development budget in real estate to continue to provide the best firepower so that you can close more deals and make more money in less time than with any other company!
We have 87+ proprietary and heavily trafficked websites – with more coming online shortly. Our search engine dominance is impossible to beat. Our websites often appear #1 in over 550 keyword searches on Google, Bing and Yahoo. We also have the highest search rankings for apartment and real estate related keyword searches on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter! We also spend more money than anyone on marketing so that you always get more calls in less time. Do you really want to sit endless hours in front of a computer (like other offices) where they request that you put up hundreds and hundreds of ads only on craigslist? We syndicate our listings to over 320 locations on the internet and most of our clients come from our websites, referrals, and highly targeted marketing!
Every agent can expect to have a blazing fast desktop computer, private email/webmail and voice mail, plus logons to proprietary software and New England's largest apartment database to make your job far easier and more efficient. With Boardwalk Properties, you have instant credibility and rapport with landlords because we are the largest leasing team in New England for nearly one decade. Landlords with hot properties return our calls because they know that we will rent and sell their properties faster than anyone. In this time of economic contraction, you want to work for the market leader. Come see the difference we provide!
What Makes Us Premier:
* Access to New England's LARGEST apartment database with more than 110,000apartment listings! Nobody can beat that!
* Relationships with over 13,100 landlords. We have more hot properties to show than any other company.
* Ability to market on over 87+ proprietary websites (Many are ranked #1 on Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. al. for keyword searches
- - - - - - -
* We have New England’s largest apartment picture and video database of properties with over 28,400 apartment picture galleries, 5,700 property videos and 860 virtual tours in our database alone! (No one can touch that either)
* Over 2 million web hits per month on average - creating incredible leads so you spend less time marketing and more time showing. Our phones ring off the hook!
* Ability to make over 10k a month! Our Top Agent in June 2012 closed over 18k in rentals and sales commission!
* No desk fees!
* We will pay for your Mass Real Estate course AND course materials!
* Plus receive a 70% commission split on your first deal!
Come meet our professional/courteous and helpful team and you will want to work for us. Are you ready to be successful?
You can apply or contact us by email using the Apply Online Box below or Call Josh Vargas at (617) 595-1019
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||What You Need:|
* Cell Phone (617 area code)
* Mass. Real Estate Salesperson License (or in-process). Don't have one? We will pay for it!
* Positive Attitude
* Basic Computer Skills
* The Will to Make Money
* Effective time-management skills - the key to success
* Having your own automobile is optional, but not required
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||Less than 1 Year|
|Contact Name:||Josh Vargas|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|