|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Restaurant General Manager responsibilities: |
• Lead all people aspects including hiring, training, coaching, and development.
• Ensure the safety of our Guests and Associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
• Lead all guest components including excellent food quality, guest service, associate friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines.
• Lead all financial areas including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth.
Additional expectations of our Restaurant General Managers are:
• Excellent leaders with great people skills
• Proactive – Sees life as choices and chooses to make a positive impact.
• People Oriented – enjoys working with our guests and associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Growth Oriented – knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others.
• Results Oriented – focuses on getting results without compromising guest, people, and financial areas.
• Systems Oriented – Solid planning skills to develop systems and management analysis skills.
• Excellence – sees excellence as a journey, celebrates each milestone with the team while challenging everyone to achieve continually higher levels of performance.
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|