|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Visual Merchandiser – IN STORE|
The In Store Visual Merchandiser works closely with the Visual Merchandising Manager/Store Manager and within brand specifications, following brand, fashion and seasonal trends to lay out effective store and window displays for daily trade, promotions and events.
He/ She will focus all efforts on either in store or window presentation. Ensure that all employees are trained in VM to ensure speed of displays based on requirements, drives sales performance through effective store layout and window displays.
• Follows Brand specific Visual Merchandising standards
• Provides an up to date, consistently changing store visual display within brand specific guidelines.
• Arranges merchandise, signage, fixtures, mannequins and backdrops, utilizing window packs, in-store layout guides, promotional collateral packs, equipment and fixture updates
• Sketches designs and store layout to maximize visual impact
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Must have at least 1 - 2 years of Retail experience |
• Experience in High End brand Visual Merchandising
• Energetic and confident.
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexible, able to work under pressure
• Working in a fast paced fashion environment, able to react and take the initiative quickly
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|