|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Mosaic Sales Solutions is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile clients directly to the people who buy them. Ad Age recently included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media list, and we are about to expand our team! |
We are currently looking for a Client Services Manager to join our innovative, growing company.
The Manager, Client Services will be responsible for quickly establishing themselves as the "trusted expert" and main conduit between Mosaic and client representatives. Consistent and productive two way communication with the internal Mosaic account team is fundamentally important to the success of this role. Ensuring client deliverable timelines are met by working with and through the Mosaic team is critical.
Reporting to the Vice President of Client Services, this individual will be responsible for developing and supporting a positive relationship between the internal Mosaic team and the external client teams. The result will be driving sales of our clients' products at retail and growing their business relationship with Mosaic.
The Client Services Manager will:
• Drive revenue growth with existing retail client and secure new relationships and opportunities throughout retail organization by introducing Mosaic multiple service offerings - focus on increasing sales and growing margin by maximizing all revenue opportunities
• Manage and execute strategy to establish Mosaic as preferred or lead third party company at retailer - Thought leadership in developing Mosaic Retail 'go to market' strategies to retail execution with clients
• Obtain and develop Retailer structural / operational overview to ensure Mosaic Client Teams and Leadership understand Retailer
• Partner with Mosaic Client Service Teams to ensure consistent retail execution aligning to retailer SOP/guidelines
• Identify and drive key initiatives that deliver mutually beneficial results for Mosaic and our customer.
• Interact with all key customer contacts to understand expectations, upcoming initiatives/product launches, and in-store execution needs
• Manage customer expectations and help to make all plans operational at the store level
• Monitor AR and address/resolve aging revenue issues that if uncollected may impact cash flow
• Visit customer headquarters on a weekly basis and participate in monthly/quarterly business reviews and business planning meetings, as applicable
• Monitor and communicate to stakeholders any new product introductions, merchandising changes, training initiatives and special event needs from the client to the client team
• Seek out and share best practices
The candidate's success will be measured against:
• Managing communication to retail partners on behalf of Mosaic and client partner when applicable
• Actively manage the communication and relationships between Mosaic and the client
• Outlining data reporting requirements, analyze business results and report on key insights
• Responding to and resolve issues in a timely way, balancing customer satisfaction, quality and relevance
• Partnering with the Mosaic field and internal operations leaders to develop the customer strategic plan and communicate as necessary to accomplish client objectives
• Building relationships with all key client stakeholders (e.g. Merchant, Marketing, Store Operations, Inventory, Finance, etc.
• Effectively manage client projects (from start to finish) to highest level of execution
Who Is Mosaic?
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, each year we offer 16 paid vacation days and 10 paid holidays to our full-time employees. That along with a full benefits package and 401k plan make for an easy decision. What are you waiting for? Join Mosaic Today!
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Bachelor's (or Master's) Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, and four or more years management experience in a retail/merchandising/marketing environment OR any similar combination of education and experience |
• Passionate about technology with an outstanding knowledge of mobile software platforms, hardware and operating systems.
• Retailer industry experience is required (3-5 years preferably)
• Experience directly managing 2 or more employees
• Retail and/or field marketing agency experience highly preferred / required
• Proven success in senior level client relationship development and management
• Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, project management experience, and prioritization of tasks
• Superior interpersonal skills to work closely with other team members and the client
Technical Skills Required:
• Candidates for this position must have an advanced / expert understanding and ability to use Microsoft Office products, primarily Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|