|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Looking for candidates with open or flexible availability. Shifts are all or part of 9am-4pm or 3pm-10pm daily, weekends mandatory. Applications should include what hours you are available. Incomplete applications missing any dates, employers, addresses, phone numbers, names, or other information; misspellings, or illegible handwriting WILL NOT be considered.|
We are always accepting applications in search of great candidates! Especially in need of candidates with flexible availability in both day, evening, and weekends. Weekends mandatory. Some flexibility with school schedules available. Applicant is subject to a 30 day probationary period, after which they may be hired on permanently. Make sure to include availability on application when you drop it off at the store. Great candidates will be enthusiastic, have impeccable attention to detail, strong drive to succeed, willing to work quickly and efficiently, able to prioritize projects, and provide excellent customer service. The company offers multiple opportunities for advancement, which are available as you progress in your skills. Positions start at 8.25, 10-15 hours a week, with the ability to earn more hours as you succeed!
Assist in promoting all aspects of the business, including but not limited to buying, selling, pricing, sales, merchandising, and loss prevention. Show off your creativity in creating exciting displays and window dressings. Promote a high level of customer service and involvement, and continually strive for innovative solutions and alternatives in improving the business.
Sales Associate > Merchandise Buyer > Keyholder
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Greet customers immediately, determine their needs, and handle all transactions in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
2. Assist with buying, selling, pricing and merchandising by adhering to buying plan, evaluating market demands, managing stock and sales levels, understanding, meeting or exceeding store sales goals and purchase goals.
3. Become familiar with product merchandise and brand names
4. Assist in the establishment and monitoring of appropriate security procedures including computer cash register and open/close procedures.
5. Promote and role model superior customer service to all customers, every day.
6. Constantly work to improve store operations through floor moves, organization, product displays, stock rotation, and more. Plato’s Closet encourages creative thinking and problem solving to achieve success both in and outside work.
7. Hold high standards regarding store cleanliness and maintenance. Constant cleaning and tidying should be a priority alongside all tasks.
8. Have a flexible schedule, availability should include at minimum 3 available weekdays and one or both weekend days. Ability to work a combination of mornings and evenings preferred.
1. At least 16 years old.
2. Prior retail experience preferred but not required.
3. Sales and goal-oriented.
4. Strong organizational and time management skills are of crucial importance.
5. Proven customer service skills and strong interpersonal and communications skills required, ability to upsell and network encouraged.
6. Must be computer literate.
7. Ability to work well as a team member and to take and follow directions.
8. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
9. Willing and able to take initiative within the store.
10. Able to work independently with minimal supervision, with a strong attention to detail.
1. Ability to stand and walk for lengthy periods of time (8 hours).
2. Frequently lifting up to 40 lbs. unassisted.
3. Bending, rotating, reaching conducive to a retail environment and to receiving, pricing and stocking merchandise
4. Able to comfortably and confidently operate a computerized sales terminal.
5. Able to complete assigned and general tasks quickly and efficiently.
6. Comfortable on ladders.
7. Reliable transportation.
To apply, return to the previous page and click the "download" button to download a printable application! Please print and complete application. Include detailed availability on the last page and bring completed application in to store. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed, please make sure all information is complete and accurate.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||To help promote all aspects of the business including but not limited to buying, selling, pricing, and merchandising. Promote a high level of customer service by ensuring customers are assisted in an enthusiastic, timely, and knowledgeable manner. Assist store management in daily store operations, including the buying of used merchandise.|
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||Less than 1 Year|
|Contact Name:||Plato's Closet|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|