|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|We are expanding our sales team to tap and penetrate more into the global market. We are looking for various dynamic sales representatives with experience in the VoIP industry. The Account Executive will have a sound career opportunity to work at a growing start up with a great revenue potential. This is an excellent opportunity to get valuable experience in managing global sales. |
The Account Manager reports directly to the Territory Manager. We offer a base salary plus commission. This position could be part time or full time in nature.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Represent Telvix – sell telecommunication products to medium and large size organizations.
• Cold calling (by phone and in person) local business prospects
• Overcome customer objections
• Understand the marketing channels to promote the company products
• Update customer follow-ups and sales reports using the company's CRM
• Provide a sales forecast at the beginning of every month and generate weekly sales report
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Sale experience conducting B2B sales - Wholesale Termination|
• Experience in handling high volume sales in the reseller market
• Industry contacts in the telecom industry
• Self starter who can generate his/her own database of target audience
• Excellent product presentation skills and proficiency in using MS Office package
• Basic IT knowledge with good understanding of IP protocols
• Understanding of telecommunication infrastructures and services
• Ability to develop rapport with strangers over phone
• Ability to get alone with diverse group of people.
• Quick Learner and ability to take decisions
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||Tech School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|