|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Insurance Agent seeks qualified candidate to facilitate the continued growth of our agency. This position will market and sell products with primary emphasis on life insurance, health insurance and property and casualty insurance to new and existing customers. |
To work as an employee of Fortune 500 Insurance Company in Chicago, IL selling and marketing all products.
• Must have experience in sales 1 year minimum.
• Must have demonstrated track record of exceeding sales goals.
• Recent experience developing and following a prospecting plan.
• Recent experience and demonstrated skill cold calling on the phone and in person setting appointments with qualified prospective clients.
• Knowledge and experience with insurance products highly desirable.
• Should have demonstrated skills in consultative sales with high level questioning skills.
• Self-confidence; perseverance; strong work ethic-remain positive and maintain progress towards a goal in spite of obstacles and adversity.
• Prior commissioned based compensation of $25,000+
• Prior experience with sales activity tracking.
• Should have experience in a sales environment where accountability, coaching and call debriefing is the expectation.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Experience with popular computer software is desirable.
• Prior experience with professional certification/licensing study and attainment desirable.
We seek the most qualified candidates for this position. Qualified candidates will have a tremendous opportunity to grow and earn in a supportive atmosphere while offering leading insurance products to their clients.
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|