|The Sales Representative will be responsible for the sales of all LinaTech Radiation Oncology Products and Services and recruitment/management of all dealers in the assigned geographical area. In addition, you will:|
• Actively sell products to end users in your region. Also, find, qualify, and sign-up new, Radiation Therapy dealers
• Actively manage all dealers in your region, make sure they meet their quotas and are performing all other agreement requirements.
• Demo our software products to potential direct customers and dealers.
• Train our direct customers and dealers on how to use our software products.
• Prepare quotations based on price lists.
• Negotiate and administer the terms of sales contracts.
• Support our direct sales customers and escalate issues to global support team.
• Train dealers and end-users on how to use our products.
• Assist in advertising, marketing and PR.
• Maintain constant contact with existing and potential customers/dealers.
• Obtain customer, dealer, industry, and competitor information in order to report business needs and monthly forecasts and make recommendations for the development of business and market strategies.
• Attend trade shows.
• Travel to customer and dealer sites.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Software Sales, Technical Sales or Marketing and/or Medical Physics with a good understanding of medical technology, software and hardware.|
Direct working experience in the field of Radiation Oncology and/or capital equipment medical sales. Experience managing dealers and/or distributors.
Must have the ability to speak Portugese and English fluently. Must have the ability to travel 50-70% of the time. Must be willing to travel to any country within Europe, for sales calls and dealer management.
|Required Language Skills:|
- Portuguese - Very good
- English - Very good
|Education Level Required:
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:
||3 to 4 Years