|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|We are London based company specializing in online business in the area of wood, wooden products and services across Europe. We provide unique online solutions to our customers to expand their business on local and global market. Our clients consist of whole wood industry, including individual woodworkers, small companies, corporations, resellers, and traders. At the moment we are looking for motivated candidates to drive our business in France.|
Successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of business in France, including sales, marketing and is ultimately responsible for leading the drive to deliver results based on long-term growth and development plan. Territory business developer/ Sales Manager will proactively look for new customers to offer them our solutions and answer their inquiries through email.
Applicants should be self-motivated, organized individuals with experience in sales. Your advantage (not must) will be knowledge of wood and wood market in your country and experience in marketing. We are looking for individual with pro-customer oriented approach and strong communication skills. Before all, we prefer a candidate with strong desire to succeed.
The company does not have any preferences on where the candidate resides, however it is vital that he/she would have the ability to communicate with customers personally as well.
Your responsibilities in France will include:
• Looking for new customers in all sorts of accounts, including internet sites, directories, forest organizations, etc
• Working with current customers
• Answering to customer questions and queries through email. (And through telephone at later stage)
• Working in cooperation with senior management on growth strategy for France
• Build and team of sales representatives who will be reporting to you
• Promoting our solutions in France on the internet, printed media, and fairs trough various marketing campaigns
• Reporting to senior management on agreed basis
What we offer:
• Very competitive, purely commission based salary. You can expect an annual salary of more than 40’000 Euro, all depending on your performance and selling skills.
• Performance package (Phone, Laptop, Office with secretary, Car)
• Professional advice and assistance to help you succeed in France
• Professional and personal growth within our international organization
• Flexible working hours. The sales manager will start as self-employed and once the business is developed you will be offered a full-time position
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter in MS Word or PDF format via email to (You can apply or contact us by email using the Apply Online Box below) . In order to correctly route your email, please format your SUBJECT line as follows: Territory business developer/Sales Manager – [France].
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Candidate must possess:|
• Good command of Dutch, French and English in order to communicate with senior management
• Be independent self-starter with excellent selling skills
• Demonstrated ability to grow client base
• Have strong communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal and persuasive skills.
• Be trusted, responsible, but work independently
• Be team player and team-leading skills
• Have good knowledge of using internet
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
France-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in France are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|