|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
To provide service to customers at transportation center counters, departure gates,
or on telephone at customer service centers.
1. Check and reply to emails daily in order to process the work and to keep
records of communication.
2. Use Skype as an official chat program to maintain the connection with clients
and to process bookings or enquiries.
3. Answers customer inquiries about transportation services and schedules and
quotes prices for trips. Endeavors to secure an order.
4. Cross-sells additional services such as upgrades, special excursion rates,
package programs, and other services.
5. Determines method of payment and verifies ability to pay. Checks credit card
acceptability and credit limit.
6. Respond to booking inquiries, Issues confirmation, types itineraries, obtains
confirmation of travel and lodging reservations, and rates.
7. Listens to complaints from customers and seeks to resolve difficulties to
customers' satisfaction. Refers complex cases to supervisor for handling.
8. Accepts cancellations from customers, and endeavors to reschedule for
another time. Processes refunds.
9. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential
10. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project
the number of contacts to be made.
11. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from activity.
12. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
13. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
14. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
15. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
16. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
17. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
18. Identify and resolve client concerns.
19. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and
adherence to goals.
20. Assists in on-the-job training of new employee who have completed company
orientation and training course.
1. Ability to travel on official trips , domestic and international.
2. Ability to interact tactfully and effectively with customers or prospects.
3. Basic keyboarding skills , experience with computerized reservation system ,
Microsoft windows and MS Office, Internet – advanced user.
4. Previous, successful customer service desirable.
5. Willingness to work day, afternoon, night, and weekends when required.
6. Knowledge of one or more of the following foreign languages is an asset:
Arabic , Italian, German, French, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese or
Maldives, is an island nation in the Indian Ocean formed by a double chain of twenty-six atolls oriented north-south off India's Lakshadweep Islands, between Minicoy Island and Chagos Archipelago.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Customer Service, Typing, Microsoft Office(Excell, Windows, Accounting , Reporting,Good Interpersonal Skills,Good Communication Skills|
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|