|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Our client is a facilitator of patented IT tools that help companies to insure that they comply with safety regulations. They are seeking a:|
The founders of the company are a seasoned batch of high calibre entrepreneurs, provides new employees with a track for fast growth in a team-oriented environment on an exhilarating and ambitious mission. They are looking for people who are excited to sell and want a product that they know can benefit the client. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a young team that loves what they do.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Qualify leads, sales opportunities, and target accounts
• Manage and sustain relationships with multiple prospects
• Prospecting during the entire sales cycle including product demos
• Documentation of contact and lead activity
• Maintain a working knowledge of company products
An attractive base salary of 35-50k and commissions’ package is offered. Moreover the company will also provide all the tools to do your job including, advanced CRM tools and marketing automation. Interested candidates please submit your resume and cover letter to email using the Apply Online Box below.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Passion for sales|
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with inside sales (outbound calling)
• Ambitious and eager to grow in the safety compliance industry
• Confidence to communicate professionally with a wide spectrum of customers, including C-level executives.
• College diploma
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Contact Name:||IC Solutions|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
Canada-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in Canada are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|