|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Tupperware Independent Sales Consultant|
Catalog Show Specialist
- Show the Tupperware Catalog to customers
- Have others host catalog shows
- Talk to various organizations and set up a fundraiser for them.
- Set up online Tupperware parties
- Have others host online Tupperware parties
- Hold Tupperware parties
- Have someone host Tupperware parties
- Demonstrate the products either by showing or by doing a cooking demonstration
- Go through free training to learn dating, selling, recruiting, and managerial skills
Do only one of the above or work on all of the above.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Needed Skills|
Ability to learn
The ability to work from home
Helpful Skills (we will train if necessary)
Time Management Skills
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||Less than 1 Year|
|Contact Name:||Erika Powell|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|