|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|ATP Exodus, with 17 years of experience, has as main activity the import and distribution of spare parts for |
trucks produced in West European area (Mercedes, MAN, Iveco, Volvo, DAF, Renault, Scania), both original and aftermarket, and also a wide range of workshop equipment for auto-services.
We are represented in four countries, where we are trusted partner for our clients.
ATP Exodus has entered the Bulgarian market in 2009. We have now 5 branches in Bulgaria.
We expand further and we are looking for Technical Sales Representative (man/woman) for our team in Burgas.
- Professionally advising the clients, identifying the spare parts in catalogs and in specific identification programs, transmitting the orders to the purchasing department (if the spare part is not in the local warehouse)
- Finding new clients, contacting them on the phone and presenting ATP Exodus' offers
- Recepting the spare parts from the Central warehouse, being responsible of all goods in the warehouse (qualitative and quantitative check)
- Responsible of reaching his target and the team sales-target.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||- At least high-school, preferable in the auto domain|
- Experience in direct sales, at least 2 years (auto domain: spare parts, tires, lubricants, etc.)
- Good knowledge in using the PC (MS Office suite)
- Proficiency in English – at least medium in speaking and writing
- Ability to work under time-pressure and with targets
- Makes an advantage: experience in working with spare-parts identification programs.
Only CV's in English will be taken into consideration, and only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. We treat the applications with maximum of confidentiality.
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Contact Name:||ATP Exodus SRL|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
Bulgaria-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in Bulgaria are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|