|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Entry Level Inside Sales Account|
Fetch Logistics, Inc. is a rapidly growing, fast paced third party logistics provider that is looking for hard working, self-motivated talent to join its highly successful sales team. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, cost effective transportation solutions, and consistent growth through technological advancement. The success and happiness of our employees can be found at the root of our company culture, making Fetch a fun and enjoyable place to work. This is an excellent opportunity for new college grads, and experienced sales professionals alike. If you have a competitive, driven, and energetic personality than Fetch Logistics may be the place for you! We offer a 6-8 week paid training program, detailed below, to prepare you for a successful career in the freight brokerage industry.
1) Initial Classroom Training: Spend approximately one week learning the ins and outs of the logistics industry with the guidance and direction of our experienced training manager. You will learn through examples, role playing, and participating in learning activities that will fully prepare you for the hands on portion of our training program.
2) Hands on Development: Spend several weeks in our training department developing your book of business while receiving hands on instruction from our training manager. During this time you will attend sales and negotiations trainings, shadow top performers, role play with co-workers, and attend presentations given by Fetch’s experienced directors. You will spend this time developing the sales and negotiations skills needed to be successful in this industry under the direction and guidance of Fetch’s training manager.
3) Carrier Sales or Customer Sales: Upon the completion of training you will begin your role as either a carrier manager (carrier sales) or account executive (customer sales). As a carrier manager you can expect to develop and maintain carrier relationships through cold calling and prospecting, locating equipment to cover shipments, negotiate pricing, establish and coordinate schedules with dispatchers and drivers, work quickly to identify problems, resolve billing and customer service issues regarding shortages, damages, delays, etc. As an account executive your day will consist of locating new customers through cold calling and prospecting, developing and maintaining customer relationships, resolving billing and customer service issues, and negotiating pricing.
• Bachelors Degree OR Associates Degree with 2 years of proven customer service/sales experience
• Highly motivated and competitive drive
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Flexibility in dealing with tight deadlines and service sensitive issues on a daily basis
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Computer literate with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Fetch Logistics offers medical and dental insurance, 401(k) options, life insurance, a competitive base salary that is not eliminated or decreased, uncapped monthly commissions, casual dress, paid time off, and company activities including sports teams, cookouts, and participation in local events, and advancement opportunities from within the company.
Fetch Logistics is a leading non-asset based third party logistics provider started in Amherst, NY in 1997 by two friends in a basement. As a third party logistics provider we find transportation solutions for our customers so they do not have to. We do not operate any of our own equipment, so we source equipment from trucking companies. It is our job to find a dependable, safe carrier to haul our customer freight in order to provide on time pick-up and delivery to the customer. We provide our employees with technology, training and a relaxed, fun work environment, which helps us succeed in this growing industry.
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Contact Name:||Fetch Logistics Inc.|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|