|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Arabic Telesales Representative in Lisbon (M/F)|
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the worldwide leading provider of outsourced CRM and contact center services, serving companies around the world, providing superior results in customer care, technical support and debt collection programs. The Teleperformance Group operates about 98,000 computerized workstations, with more than 135.000 employees across 250 contact centers in 49 countries and conducts programs in more than 66 different languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in various industries.
EF - "Education First", founded in 1965 offers a range of educational programs from language training, educational travel, and academic degrees to cultural exchanges. With a mission to break down barriers in language, culture and geography, EF has helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world. To date, EF has helped over 15 million people to learn a new language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree.
You will be responsible for selling our client’s Premium Private Teacher product to pre-qualified potential students and providing language course advice by telephone. Actively promoting the EF brand awareness and tracking leads and sales via in-house systems are also part of your challenge.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Native level of spoken and written Arabic (eliminatory);|
• Fluent English is a must;
• Valid EU work permit if you're not an EU national;
• 1 year telesales experience (minimum);
• High school or relevant professional degree required;
• Highly customer-focused nature, sales-oriented, with cultural awareness, proactive and a flexible attitude towards work.
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||Less than 1 Year|
|Additional Information / Benefits|
• Fixed-term, renewable employment contract;
• Competitive monthly salary and target based sales commissions;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Long-term career opportunities and job security;
• Convenient office location in the center of Lisbon;
• Possibility to live in a company-owned apartment for a small fee;
• Free water sports, mountain hiking and Portuguese language courses (for those interested);
How to Apply
Send your motivation letter with your CV attached via the apply online box
|Contact Name:||Teleperformance Portugal|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|