|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Duties and Responsibilities: |
• Control and manage the coaching team activities and schedule
• Familiarity with all range of team expertise
• Liaise and report to Team and division management
• Coaching armed security forces
• Coaching teams of security screeners
• Coaching secured facilities array
• Conducting training sessions regarding security and inspection technologies and detection methods
• Establishing, updating and maintaining various procedures, protocols and regulations
• Designing and preparing training aids (both software and hardware) such as presentations, documents and tests.
• Lecturing on aforementioned topics to members of the organization, clients or potential clients
• Constructing presentations, documents, spreadsheets and other publication material to assist different functions within the firm.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Requirements / Experience: |
• Navy/maritime background, commanding background – mandatory
• Familiarity with nautical maps, land maps and aerial photos
• Familiarity with navigation electronic devices - radars GPS, etc.
• Familiarity with SOP format of writing
• Infantry\combat background
• Experience/proven ability to plan and design security outlines and to
fully compose working procedures and guidelines
• Excellent training abilities, from drafting lecture notes, constructing
structured lessons and courses and up to fluent presentation skills
• Computer skills – MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency
and Internet data-gathering abilities. Familiarity with MS-Visio – A plus
• English Proficiency
• Great interpersonal skills
• Independent, proactive and able to manage and motivate others
• Team player.
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|