|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|PLEASE NOTE THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN AFGHANISTAN|
• The Refrigeration Mechanic performs maintenance, service, and repairs on Commercial Refrigeration Container Units and Split Systems utilizing knowledge of refrigeration, electrical, and mechanical principles.
Principal Accountabilities: JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain, service, troubleshoot, repair, and properly charge Container Refrigeration systems according to manufacturer specifications
• Identify, adjust, repair, or replace defective mechanical, electrical, and electronic components
• Remove, replace, and properly dispose of system refrigerants, compressor, oil, filter, and dryer
• Estimate and order materials and supplies needed
• Complete maintenance and repair records
• Lead and advise Helpers
• Maintain and account for all tools, parts, equipment, and instruments assigned
OTHER or ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
• Perform other duties as assigned
Management Responsibility: • None
Knowledge & Skills:
• Working knowledge of how to maintain, repair, and install Container Refrigeration equipment and use gauges and instruments to observe and test Refrigeration systems
• Knowledgeable and skilled in safe operation of power tools, hand tools, oxygen, and acetylene equipment employed in maintenance and repair, including use of volt meter, amp meter, refrigerant charging gauges, vacuum analyzer, vacuum pump, and refrigerant reclaim equipment
• Able to read and interpret documents such as electrical and refrigeration schematics, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manual
• Skilled in properly analyzing and adjusting thermostat, expansion valve, fan cycling control, hot gas and electric defrost controls
• Able to reclaim refrigerant, cut, bend, braze, solder, and connect pipe to functional components on refrigeration system
• Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
• Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
• Minimum three (3) years refrigeration maintenance and repair experience to include Container Refrigeration units, Semi-Hermetic and Open/Belt Driven Compressors
• EPA Section 608 Universal Certification or Verifiable Host Country Certification and/or license in Freon Recovery/Recycling
• Prefer Thermo King or Carrier Container experience
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
DISCLAIMER: DynCorp International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DynCorp International never charges candidates for employment or processing fees. Any request for payments or fees for employment with DynCorp International is illegal. Please inform your nearest DynCorp International representative if anyone approaches you for a fee or payment.
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|
Company/Business: WRSS - A DynCorp International Company
|Job Title:||Refrigeration Mechanic|
|County or nearby cities:||middle east|
|Posted:||This Job Posting has Expired|