|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|The CNC Machinist is responsible for the setup and operation of complex CNC machinery to produce precision components. Activity is driven by a predetermined schedule based on customer required date or as otherwise instructed. |
Essential Duties Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Setup and Operate CNC Machinery.
Maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
Machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, or grinders.
o Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform precision machining operations.
• Interpretation of component drawings.
o Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products, and determine product dimensions and tolerances.
• Use of precision measuring instruments and equipment.
o Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and measuring instruments.
• In-process inspection of components produced.
o Measure, examine, and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to
specifications, using precision instruments.
o Determination of component conformance to specifications.
• Adjustments to program/operating parameters to make conforming parts.
o Set controls to regulate machining, or enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine
• Basic machine tool trouble shooting (interpret operator/maintenance manuals).
o Clean and lubricate machines, tools, and equipment in order to remove grease, rust, stains, and foreign
• Anticipation of tooling requirement.
o Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in preparation of machinery work.
• Communication of tooling requirements to procurement personnel
• Cross functional interaction with Quality, Engineering etc.
o Confer with engineering, supervisory, and manufacturing personnel in order to exchange technical information.
• Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
o Lay out, measure, and mark metal stock in order to display placement of cuts.
o Set up and operate metalworking, brazing, heat-treating, welding, and cutting equipment.
• This position will frequently lift up to 25 pounds; regularly lift 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
• This position is normally required to stand; may occasionally be required to walk, sit; climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
• This position is exposed to grease, oils and noise.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. |
Education and/or Experience:
• Requires education generally equivalent to a high school diploma and/or 2 years work or supervisory experience in the area.
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods is preferred but not required.
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Contact Name:||Gauthier Biomedical Inc|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|