|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.|
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for IT Senior System Administrator Windows & Storage for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Experience as a Senior System Administrator in a medium to large sized network of servers, storage, desktop systems and communications devices using current technologies.
• 3+ years of EMC SAN & NAS implementation and administration.
• 4+ years of Windows Server 2003/2008 administration including Active Directory & Exchange 2007/2010.
• Strong hands-on storage experience on EMC SAN & NAS technologies including replication and email archiving products.
• Strong hands-on experience in Windows Server Operating Systems (Windows 2003 & 2008), Active Directory & Exchange 2007/2010 build and configuration.
• Strong knowledge of infrastructure capacity issues and monitoring tools, to include EMC SAN devices, Windows Servers, VMWare Hosts, Linux Servers, Unix Servers.
• Knowledge of statistical and analytical trend analysis across various measurements (utilization, growth, spikes, etc.) for multiple infrastructure components (storage, CPU, network, database, etc.).
• Experience in managing Linux & Windows servers including performance tuning.
o Understand the constraints of current storage.
o Understand how to view not only "space" but I/O requirements
o Improve service levels for critical applications
o Increase administrator productivity by reducing amount of active performance management required.
o Increase flexibility and agility of the infrastructure by reducing the need for storage volumes dedicated to a single application
o Usage requirements
o Resource planning
• Ability to perform Storage firmware upgrade (iSCSI, FCOE, NAS, CIFS, NFS).
• Have familiarity with installation, configuration, administration, and troubleshooting of Brocade, QLogic, and Cisco storage networking gear (ethernet and fibre channel)
• Demonstrated knowledge of server and storage virtualization.
• Proficiency with Active Directory Group Policy, Trusts, AD sites, AD subnets, Kerberos, schema updates and Terminal Services Administration.
• TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NFS, NIS, Fiber Chanel and strong protocol analysis skills.
• Proficiency with Systems Management solutions preferably HP OpenView.
• VMware ESX server management experience is an added plus.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
• Facilitation and change management skills.
• Highly developed verbal and written communications skills.
• Previous experience in Cloud computing design would be an advantage.
• Some knowledge in Oracle administration is desired.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Business Administration; supplemented with one or more courses in current technology.
• One or more of the following certifications required: MCSE/MCITP/VCP/CCEE.
• EMC SAN certification a plus.
Experience Required: Minimum 5+years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (Maximum 1 Month).
The selected candidates shall join VAMSYSTEMS- Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format using the Apply Online Box below or call us +91 476 2681150.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
India-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in India are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|