|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore &India.|
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for HPOV Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Relavent experience of 6 years in HP tools administration.
• Expert knowledge in NNM, OM and SM.
• Expert knowledge of ITIL and Service Management.
• Good knowledge and experience with HP reporting tools (PI and SHR) and business objects.
• Good knowledge on SQL and Sybase database for troubleshooting tool or tool DB related queries.
• Good scripting knowledge (Java scripts).
• Good understanding (functional) of all OS and DB flavors for monitoring parameter adjustments.
• Skills to understand a requirement and provide solutions primarily for Service Manager
• Basic knowledge of OSI layers, network and security devices.
Tools to be supported:
• Network Node Manager.
• Operation Manager.
• Service Manager.
• Operation Manager I.
• Network Automation.
• Universal Configuration Management Database.
• Asset Manager.
• Performance Insight.
• Service Health Reporter
Quilifications & certifications:
• Bsc /B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA /M.Sc
• Preferably ITIL certified
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format using the Apply Online Box below or call us +91 476 2681150 .
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
India-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in India are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|