|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Roles & Responsibilities|
Experience: 2-4 years
• Analyze and evaluate requirement and design documents for gap analysis.
• Write and execute test scripts
• Analyze and document test results
• Verify issue resolution.
• Support client testing, as needed, including planning and preparation, execution, researching problems reported in UAT and production, and communicating results with appropriate parties for resolution.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Candidates in possession of valid B1 or H1B visa for US preferred.|
• Working Knowledge of automated test tools -- QTP, Jmeter. (Mandatory)
• Working Knowledge on Load/ Stress-Testing tools like WinRunner, LoadRunner
• Experience coding in a scripting language with QTP, Selenium Exposure to all stages of SDLC, STLC and Defect Tracking.
• 1.5 years Expertise in automating test cases and creating and maintaining test Automation framework and tools write test cases and test plans for client based application APIs and services. Involved in Smoke Testing, Integration Testing, Functional Testing.
• Jmeter experience is an added experience.
• Knowledge of ISO or CMM process implementation will be an added advantage. (Mandatory)
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||7 to 8 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|