|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.|
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Technical Support for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• 3 years of Technical support experience
• Technical certifications preferred MCSA, CCNA, A+, ITIL
• Experience with Microsoft Windows based platform including Microsoft Office 2010 suite
• Experience in helpdesk calls and request escalation.
• Excellent technical skills across relevant technology areas
• Experience with Help Desk Ticketing application
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• knowledge of enterprise hardware, software applications and related communication infrastructure
• Prior customer service experience and outstanding customer support skills
• Comfortable providing technical assistance over the phone
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities and projects
• Ability to work independently with a strong, team-oriented work ethic
• Project a calm, professional demeanour even during stressful situations, while working in a fast-paced high-end customer focused corporate environment
• Stellar accuracy & attention to detail
• Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Accountable for client satisfaction; maintains/builds effective working relationships
• Demonstrate flexibility (e.g., redeployment, off-hour setup requests, etc.)
• Knowledge and understanding of latest IT operations concepts and trends including those related to hardware and software technology, networking and IT security.
• A college degree is preferred, or the equivalent Diploma in IT related discipline
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (Maximum 1 Month).
The selected candidates shall join VAMSYSTEMS- Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest using the Apply Online Box below or call us +91 476 2681150.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|