|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
• Teachers will work Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4.30 pm. In some schools, foreign teachers may teach side by side with a Thai teacher. In other cases they will be
Solely responsible for their classes. This is up to the discretion of the school.
• Teachers will be teaching 20-22 periods per week (one period = 55 minutes), but this may vary on a school per school basis.
(Class size range from 40-45 students per class)
• The first semester runs from May 13 to October 18/.2013
• The second semester runs from November 1/ 2012 to February 28 /2013
• All teachers should arrive in Thailand on the 2nd and 2rd of May 2013. We will pick you up from Sovanaphumi Airport in Bangkok on the 2nd and 3rd of May 2013.
All over Thailand
Mae Hong Son
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||We are currently looking for full-time qualified ESL (CELTA/TEFL/TESOL or ELTT) teachers. Who are interested to teach “Conversational English” in Thailand?|
Moreover, Keep in mind that applications for May 2013 academic year has also opened .P.L.L.C & TTT is a highly reliable organization amongst the Top Ten educators in Thailand. We have been dealing with English camps, Volunteering, Scholarship Programmes for as long as five years now.
• Native speaker of English
•Age 20 - 40
• A recent photo
• Mandatory Bachelor’s degree in any field (exceptions for exceptional people)
• 100 hour TESL Diploma, 120 hour TEFL, Cambridge CELTA, or other recognized teaching certificates, or a Bachelor of Education
•Police clearance certificate. (Just a local one)
• Available to begin work in Thailand starting the first week of May 2013.
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||Less than 1 Year|
|Additional Information / Benefits|
We offer a comprehensive package.
-Salary 27,500 per month.
-Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase per annum minimum
-End of contract Bonus up to 17,500 baht (Based on years and performance of service)
-Full paid medical insurance (except for dentistry & chronicle illness).
-2-4 Paid Business & Sick days per year(unused business days reimbursed at 1000 BHT per day at the end of contract
-All Thai Government holidays off with pay (13-15 days)
-Assistance in obtaining a Non –B Visa.
-Visa extension, work permit and teacher’s license will also be paid by Teach-to-Travel.
-The company will also provide the assistance to find accommodation if needed.
-Thai Bank Account assistance.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|